Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Some items listed for my Emergency Sale

Sitting at the computer for more than 10 minutes at a time still causes my legs to go numb :-/ (this is no fun). However, if I keep getting up and down, after half an hour or so I can manage to get one or two items listed. How frustrating this is! I really miss the old me.

I have a few more items listed that I want to share:
A wood crate with sample jars of Buzzard Flats jelly/jam
http://www.alsoshop.com/1121991,auction_id,auction_details


I miss canning something fierce. This entire year I have found that I can't stand at my stove for more than 1/2 an hour. This is driving me crazy. Just cooking dinner is a major feat; many times asking my poor hubby to finish up for me. I hope to be able to go to one of those "pain clinics" somewhere soon; this is no way to live.

Since I cannot do any canning until my body heals, I've found a few random items that I need to sell. My emergency sale really is going well, but the other items I can sell will help my daughter as well. I hate feeling like my body has turned completely against me. And living on pain pills is no life at all; I don't recommend it.

BRAND NEW 3-pack Package of Women's Briefs Size 7 for sale for $2.50. That a price we haven't seen since the mid 70's!

Here's the link:
http://www.alsoshop.com/1122002,auction_id,auction_details








There are more items listed, but I can't sit here much longer. My back is already screaming, "MOMMY!!" lol
Thanks to my customers, from my heart. This emergency sale is going to a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment