Saturday, September 4, 2010

Emergency Sale from Buzzard Flats

I've got an Emergency Sale going on right now over at AlsoShop Auctions. My store is Buzz Auctions, although I'm hoping to get that changed to simply Buzzard Flats.

My AlsoShop Auction Store (Buzz Auctions): http://www.alsoshop.com/stores/Buzzard_Flats

All my Jams, Jelly, Preserves, and fruit butters are listed (all I had) and must be sold ASAP. You do not need to be a member of AlsoShop to make a purchase -- and it's for a damn good cause.

I hope to find more stuff to list. Right now I need to get the photos of these gourmet foods uploaded to a new photo hosting website, as the ones I used in the past seem to have been disabled.

Speaking of disabled, since I last posted I have had 5 (count 'em) carpal tunnel surgeries. THAT explains why I haven't been here. Sorry peeps.

1 comment:

  1. This is a better link. If you can't click on it, copy and paste it into your browser address bar.

    http://www.alsoshop.com/21,owner_id,other_items

    ReplyDelete